Tour The Paramount Theatre!
PUBLIC TOURS - RETURNING SEPTEMBER 17TH!
Public tours of the Paramount Theatre are typically given on the first and third Saturdays of each month, excluding holidays, holiday weekends and event days. Please refer to the schedule listed below for tour dates. The tour lasts 60-75 minutes and provides a full and informative view of the theatre.
- Begin promptly at 10:00 AM at the Box Office entrance on 21st Street near Broadway.
- Admission is $5.00 per person. The Paramount Theatre no longer accepts cash, so only debit or credit cards are accepted for payment, such as: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover along with Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Children must be at least 8 years old and accompanied by an adult chaperone.
- Please note that some areas of the tour are not wheelchair or ADA accessible.
- Cameras are allowed.
- Food and drinks are NOT allowed.
- Reservations are not required, but are encouraged via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PUBLIC TOUR SCHEDULE – FALL/WINTER 2022
Saturday, September 17 at 10:00 AM
Saturday, October 1 at 10:00 AM
Saturday, October 15 at 10:00 AM
NO TOUR - Saturday, November 5
NO TOUR - Saturday, November 19
Saturday, December 3 at 10:00 AM
NO TOUR - Saturday, December 17
Private group tours may be scheduled during regular theatre office hours. A private tour is 90 minutes in length and provides a full and informative view of the Paramount Theatre.
- Groups of 1 to 30 people: fee is $100.00
- Groups of 31 to 60 people: fee is $200.00
For groups larger than 60 people or to make private tour arrangements, please call (510) 722-0841 or email email@example.com.
For a tour "preview", read San Francisco Chronicle columnist Jon Carroll's Paramount on Parade.