Regular Box Office Hours
- OPEN Fridays; 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- CLOSED Saturday through Thursday unless there is a scheduled event
- Event Box Office opens 2 hours prior to curtain time
- Unless an event is scheduled, the Box Office is closed on Federal Holidays.
How To Order Tickets
- Online via Ticketmaster: Access the Paramount Theatre's Venue Page on Ticketmaster. Service charges may apply and vary according to the event. Tickets purchased online will be delivered through Mobile Delivery only.
- In-Person: Purchase tickets at our Box Office, located at the 21st Street Entrance of the theatre.
Ticketmaster is the official ticketing partner for the Paramount Theatre and our only authorized online ticket vendor. We cannot verify, authenticate or guarantee tickets purchased from third-party vendors (alternate ticketing platforms that are not Ticketmaster).
Accepted Methods Of Payment
The Paramount Theatre no longer accepts cash. ALL points of sale: the Box Office, bars and merchandise will be cashless.
Only debit or credit cards are accepted for payment, such as: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover along with Apple Pay and Google Pay.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Tickets are for personal use only, NOT for resale.
For Box Office inquires please call: 510-465-6400. The Paramount Theatre does not offer phone sales for event tickets.