Regular Box Office Hours
- OPEN Fridays; 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- CLOSED Saturday through Thursday, unless there is a scheduled event
- Event Box Office opens 2 hours prior to curtain time
- Unless an event is scheduled, the Box Office is closed on Federal Holidays
Box Office Closures
- CLOSED: Friday, May 27, 2022 - Memorial Day Weekend
- CLOSED: Friday, July 1, 2022 - Independence Day Weekend
- CLOSED: July 25 - September 8, 2022 - Summer Break
How To Order Tickets
- Online via Ticketmaster: Access the Paramount Theatre's Venue Page on Ticketmaster. Service charges may apply and vary according to the event. Tickets purchased online will be delivered through Mobile Delivery only.
- In-Person: Purchase tickets at our Box Office, located at the 21st Street Entrance of the theatre.
Ticketmaster is the official ticketing partner for the Paramount Theatre and our only authorized online ticket vendor. We cannot verify, authenticate or guarantee tickets purchased from third-party vendors (alternate ticketing platforms that are not Ticketmaster).
Our Box Office staff is available to assist you in acquiring seating that best meets your individual needs. There are wheelchair-accessible locations, as well as transfer seats with movable armrests for those who would like to transfer out of their wheelchair. These seats are located in the Orchestra Front and Orchestra Rear sections on the main floor. Please note, there is no elevator in the Paramount Theatre. To speak to our Box Office staff regarding accessible seats, please call (510) 465-6400.
Accessibe seating is available for purchase online through Ticketmaster.com. Accessible seats are designated with a wheelchair icon. Hover over the icon to view seat type. For more information, please visit Ticketmaster's page on Accessible Seating Tickets.
To minimize contact between guests and staff; and to expedite the entry process, the Paramount Theatre has switched to mobile entry for all it's events. Mobile Entry is the easiest and safest way to access tickets - with mobile entry your smartphone is your ticket.
For mobile entry tickets, you will only be able to access your tickets on your smartphone. They will not be available to print from your online account, nor can they be emailed to you.
For additional information and instructions on how to view your tickets, please visit the Mobile Entry page on Ticketmaster.
Accepted Methods Of Payment
The Paramount Theatre no longer accepts cash. ALL points of sale: the Box Office, bars and merchandise will be cashless.
Only debit or credit cards are accepted for payment, such as: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover along with Apple Pay and Google Pay.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Tickets are for personal use only, NOT for resale.
For Box Office inquires please call: 510-465-6400. The Paramount Theatre does not offer phone sales for event tickets.