- A facility fee to benefit the Paramount Endowment Fund will be added to the price of each ticket which is sold. The fee is $3.00 per ticket. Effective July 1, 2022, the Facility Fee will increase to $3.50 per ticket. The increase does not affect those events on-sale prior to July 1, 2022.
- Smoking/vaping is not allowed anywhere in the theatre.
- Child policy varies according to each show.
- Additional charges will apply for receptions or parties in the amount of the basic theatre rental per rental period plus related expenses.
- No use shall be made of the Paramount Theatre facility to promote or discourage election of any candidate for office or to encourage or discourage the passage of any legislative proposition or ballot measure, if such use suggests or implies endorsement by the City of Oakland or Paramount Theatre of the Arts, Inc.
- No outside food or drink is permitted into the Paramount Theatre. The full-service bar offers beverages and light snacks. Only snacks and drinks from the Paramount service bar are permitted in the seating area.
The Paramount Theatre Music Library
The Paramount Theatre Music Library collection, known as the Bethards-Massey Collection, was deaccessioned to The Great American Songbook Foundation.