Tour The Paramount Theatre!
Public tours of the Paramount Theatre are typically given on the first and third Saturdays of each month, excluding holidays, holiday weekends and event days. Please refer to the schedule listed below for available tour dates. Our guided tours provide a full and informative view of the theatre. Due to their interactive nature, tours run approximately 90 minutes.
Please Note: Due to their interactive nature, tours may last longer than the designated time limit.
- Begins promptly at 10:00 AM at the Box Office entrance on 21st Street near Broadway.
- Admission Fees:
- $10.00 per person for adults, ages 18 & up
- $5.00 per person for youth, ages 8-17
- Youth 7 & under are free
- The Paramount Theatre no longer accepts cash, so only debit or credit cards are accepted for payment, such as: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover along with Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Please note that some areas of the tour are not wheelchair or ADA accessible and the theatre does NOT have an elevator.
- Cameras welcome.
- Food and drinks are NOT allowed.
- Reservations are not required, but are encouraged via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PUBLIC TOUR SCHEDULE
NO TOUR Saturday, December 2 & 16
Saturday, January 6
TBD - Saturday, January 20
TBD - Saturday, February 3
NO TOUR, Saturday, February 17
Private group tours may be scheduled Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM. A private tour is 90 minutes in length and provides a full and informative view of the Paramount Theatre.
- Groups of 1 to 30 people: fee is $250.00
- Groups of 31 to 60 people: fee is $500.00
For groups larger than 60 people or to make private tour arrangements, please call 510-722-0841 or email email@example.com.
For a tour "preview", read San Francisco Chronicle columnist Jon Carroll's Paramount on Parade.